2014 Fire Investigation Seminar Info
The seminar ended on March 28th.
It was a great success and we'd like to thank all who attended and we're looking forward to next year's seminar!
The board would like to extend a special word of thanks to the Union Fire District and
to Fire Chief Perry for allowing us to use their facility once again this year.
We also would like to thank the following:
- All volunteers who helped with the setup & cleanup of the scenarios
- The Providence Cantine for refreshments and hydration on burn day
- All class instructors
- Special Assistant Attorney General John H. Dean
- James Buchanan from Buchanan & Associates
- Members of the State Crime Lab
- Members of the State Fire Marshal's office
- The Connecticut and Massachusetts Accelerant Dog teams
We all appreciate the time they took out of their busy schedules to assist us.
Lastly, thanks to Wolf Rock's Catering for providing us with a delicious meal every day
Disposable Evidence Markers